Create a Team
is currently open
Creating a team does not register you for the race. You must still go through the registration process after you create your team.
Please do not create a team on behalf of another team captain. Only Team Captains can create a team. The captain will be the main point of contact for our Race Committee Teams
Five or more women make a team – the more the merrier!
Once your team is created:
- You will be sent an email with your login credentials and a link to manage your team.
- Your team will appear in the teams list on the online registration and donation forms allowing team members and donors to select your team when they register.
How does someone join my team?
- Each teammate registers individually and will be able to join the team when registering.
- Teammates can join the team when they register.
- Team captains can manage their team online, including adding and deleting participants (note: participants must be registered for the event in order for you to add/delete them
from your team).
- Have people who are not participating in the event but want to donate to your team? Donations can be made online and donors are able to select your team when
donations will be included in your total money raised amount.
- Only one team can be formed from a single email address. If you plan to captain more than one team you will need to create the second team with a different email address than
used for the first team.
- Check out team resources at akrfw.org/register/teams.
Please check your “Junk” mail for your email confirmation. We suggest you add firstname.lastname@example.org to your safe sender list and remind your
teammates to do the
Questions about teams? Contact Kristin at email@example.com
or at akrfw.org/register/teams.
Need to make changes to your team or want to see how your fundraising and registration is going? Visit your team page.